Class 9-10| English Grammar | An Approach To English Grammar |aturday,| English Grammar | An Approach To English Grammar

TENSE



Normal tense
Action occurs when you describe a verb as tense. There are three main verb tenses: present, past and future. Each main period is divided into simple, progressive, perfect and perfect progressive period.


Things to remember about simple times:

      a. The present tense is the root verb form.
      B. There are some patterns from the past tense.
      C. Future stressful needs (verb) will be + verb.

Daud

I run a marathon twice a year. (till now)
I ran a marathon last year. (Past)
I will run a marathon next year. (Future)
Eat

I have lunch at my office.
I ate lunch an hour ago.
I'll have lunch in an hour.
See

I watch the movie once a week.
I watched a movie yesterday.
I'll watch a movie tomorrow.
To know

I know it.
I knew it was the day before yesterday.
I will know it by tomorrow.
learn

I learn English.
I learned English in the last two years.
I will learn English next year.
the Cook

I cook food every night.
I already made dinner.
I'll make breakfast tomorrow.
Previous Post Next Post